What can your wedding planner do for you?
Steiner Event Group will be responsible for locating, scheduling appointments, and helping client* secure the following: ceremony site, reception site, musicians for the ceremony and reception, caterer, bakery, stationer, florists, transportation, rental supplies and any other vendors the wedding couple and Steiner Event Group agree upon. The above mentioned, each with their own particular areas of expertise, have demonstrated professionalism and talent contributing to the development of a superb working relationship with Steiner Event Group and our clients. This factor guarantees a secure time-line in scheduling all matters for the event while keeping the client within his/her particular budget.
*Please note that the wedding couple or agent is responsible for signing all contracts, paying all deposits and balances for all vendors associated with the event.
- Bridesmaid Luncheons
- Grooms Breakfast
- Pre/Post parties for out of town guests and relatives
- Florals/Decorations: All flowers and other items required for the wedding party,
decoration and other events
- Rentals: Tents, Tables, Chairs, etc.
- Music and Entertainment for all events
- Formal Wear: All tuxedos required for the wedding day
- Transportation: Any shuttles, limousines, horse drawn carriages, etc., including transportation
to and from events
- Catering: Food, Beverage and Wedding/Grooms Cake
- Outside Events: Any pre and post wedding day events
- All photography and videography products and services
- Lodging: Lodging arrangements for the wedding party, family and close friends
- Ceremony and reception locations including outdoor locations, private homes and estates, and restaurants
- Wedding Officate
- Wedding/Reception Coordination: On site wedding/events/reception coordination will be provided by Steiner Event Group Coordination Staff. This is required from date of booking through completion of events. Attendance of the wedding coordinator at the wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception is required.